Tiny Call Confirm Plus+
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- New functionality
- High configurable
- Nothing special
Tiny Call Confirm is an app that display a pop-up to confirm you want to call after tapping call button.
This way, you can avoid some accidental outgoing or incoming phone calls. Even locker helps us to avoid messing up calls when our phone is down there in our pocket, usually we press call button for contacts we don't really want to call, by mistake or because we made it instinctively. Well, Tiny Call Confirm ends this situation up.
Besides enabling it for incoming or outgoing calls (or both), you can set some parameters. For example, set timeout, exceptions like excluding some contacts, for unknown numbers, inactive when bluetooth, headset, card mode. What's more, you can set a quick-access dialogue or proximity sensor (needs GPS enabled).
In a few words, Tiny Call Confirm adds a new functionality to our Android. A functionality that it actually should be built-in. Recommendable.
• Outgoing phone Call Confirm dialog, and Incoming phone Call protection.
• Call start and Call end notifier with beeps or vibration.
• Quick access all numbers, address, SMS & e-mails for a contact.
• Call Log with totals statistics.
• PIN locking.
• Option to exclude contacts.
• Open the contact address in Google Maps.
• Really small and optimized for minimum battery consumption.
• Configurable exceptions such as contacts, bluetooth, USSD...
• Different styles, including slider buttons.
• Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Maintenance Update:
-Fixed for landscape orientation.
-Corrected Dutch translation (Thanks to Bart Duineveld).
-Fixed small issues with Galaxy SII.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Its fun for tablets
I used the free version for awhile and it worked very well. So to support the developer I purchased the paid version. I use the logs but the main purpose for me is to prevent pocket calls. It is great app that has many features.
I absolutely love this app
Dies aha qty it says !
Tried Call pro etc but this the best so far, also no bugs yet. NB Devs please don't allow upgrade death to spoil this app