Tiny Call Confirm Plus+
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- New functionality
- High configurable
- Nothing special
Tiny Call Confirm is an app that display a pop-up to confirm you want to call after tapping call button.
This way, you can avoid some accidental outgoing or incoming phone calls. Even locker helps us to avoid messing up calls when our phone is down there in our pocket, usually we press call button for contacts we don't really want to call, by mistake or because we made it instinctively. Well, Tiny Call Confirm ends this situation up.
Besides enabling it for incoming or outgoing calls (or both), you can set some parameters. For example, set timeout, exceptions like excluding some contacts, for unknown numbers, inactive when bluetooth, headset, card mode. What's more, you can set a quick-access dialogue or proximity sensor (needs GPS enabled).
In a few words, Tiny Call Confirm adds a new functionality to our Android. A functionality that it actually should be built-in. Recommendable.
• Outgoing phone Call Confirm dialog, and Incoming phone Call protection.
• Call start and Call end notifier with beeps or vibration.
• Quick access all numbers, address, SMS & e-mails for a contact.
• Call Log with totals statistics.
• PIN locking.
• Option to exclude contacts.
• Open the contact address in Google Maps.
• Really small and optimized for minimum battery consumption.
• Configurable exceptions such as contacts, bluetooth, USSD...
• Different styles, including slider buttons.
• Customer Support: email@example.com
Small Maintenance Update:
-Fixed for landscape orientation.
-Corrected Dutch translation (Thanks to Bart Duineveld).
-Fixed small issues with Galaxy SII.
- Kenche J. Downloaded Dec 8, 2013
- Muhammad S. Downloaded Nov 24, 2013
- Akhilesh C. Downloaded Nov 5, 2013
- Saleem F. Downloaded Nov 1, 2013
- VISHNU K. Downloaded Aug 16, 2013
- мв Downloaded Mar 9, 2013
- Yuky Downloaded Mar 18, 2013
- Hany A. Downloaded Feb 26, 2013
- Adrian M. Downloaded Feb 23, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Purchased but does not turn off default incoming call screen on phone. Unintalled. Emailed Dev but no reply.
During incomming calls are nothing to show (buttons, etc.)
Works well but needs a UI refresh. I've had it for about a year and no changes to the look of the app. Otherwise great app.
Started having a lot of problems with outbound calls. Sometimes won't dial and erases number sometimes very slow. This is on nexus 4 with JB 4.3