Tiny Call Confirm
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- New functionality
- High configurable
- Nothing special
Tiny Call Confirm is an app that display a pop-up to confirm you want to call after tapping call button.
This way, you can avoid some accidental outgoing or incoming phone calls. Even locker helps us to avoid messing up calls when our phone is down there in our pocket, usually we press call button for contacts we don't really want to call, by mistake or because we made it instinctively. Well, Tiny Call Confirm ends this situation up.
Besides enabling it for incoming or outgoing calls (or both), you can set some parameters. For example, set timeout, exceptions like excluding some contacts, for unknown numbers, inactive when bluetooth, headset, card mode. What's more, you can set a quick-access dialogue or proximity sensor (needs GPS enabled).
In a few words, Tiny Call Confirm adds a new functionality to our Android. A functionality that it actually should be built-in. Recommendable.
• Outgoing phone Call Confirm dialog, and Incoming phone Call protection.
• Call Start and Call End notifier with beeps or vibration.
• Call Log with totals statistics.
• Open the contact address in Google Maps.
• Really small and optimized for minimum battery consumption.
• Configurable exceptions such as bluetooth, headset...
• Different styles, including slider buttons.
-Features only in the Plus+ version:
• Quick access and call all contact numbers.
• Send SMS & e-mails.
• PIN locking.
• More exception options such as contacts, car mode, USSD...
• Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Maintenance Update:
-Fixed for landscape orientation.
-Corrected Dutch translation (Thanks to Bart Duineveld).
-Fixed small issues with Galaxy SII.
- Rahul A. Downloaded 5h ago
- أمير Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Ashok M. Downloaded Nov 7, 2013
- Catalin M. Downloaded Oct 28, 2013
- Bhoga V. Downloaded Oct 28, 2013
- Himantha P. Downloaded Sep 18, 2013
- Mardzso68 Downloaded Aug 1, 2013
- X3pic Downloaded Jun 2, 2013
- Diego Y. Favorited May 20, 2013
Keeps me from butt dialing!
Not good !!!!!!
4 those who use twin sim,it doesnt recognize the 2nd line
Very Good app that prevents pocket dials.
Needs more color and theme options imo but great app
A must have to prevent calling friends from the pocket.