Tiny Call Confirm
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- New functionality
- High configurable
- Nothing special
+ By Perraco Labs
Tiny Call Confirm is an app that display a pop-up to confirm you want to call after tapping call button.
This way, you can avoid some accidental outgoing or incoming phone calls. Even locker helps us to avoid messing up calls when our phone is down there in our pocket, usually we press call button for contacts we don't really want to call, by mistake or because we made it instinctively. Well, Tiny Call Confirm ends this situation up.
Besides enabling it for incoming or outgoing calls (or both), you can set some parameters. For example, set timeout, exceptions like excluding some contacts, for unknown numbers, inactive when bluetooth, headset, card mode. What's more, you can set a quick-access dialogue or proximity sensor (needs GPS enabled).
In a few words, Tiny Call Confirm adds a new functionality to our Android. A functionality that it actually should be built-in. Recommendable.
• Outgoing phone Call Confirm dialog, and Incoming phone Call protection.
• Call Start and Call End notifier with beeps or vibration.
• Call Log with totals statistics.
• Open the contact address in Google Maps.
• Really small and optimized for minimum battery consumption.
• Configurable exceptions such as bluetooth, headset...
• Different styles, including slider buttons.
-Features only in the Plus+ version
• Quick access and call all contact numbers.
• Send SMS & e-mails.
• PIN locking.
• More exception options such as contacts, car mode, USSD...
• Support: email@example.com
Added support for lollipop ( 5.1 )
How can I use it???