Additional Torque OBD PID information for the 2006-2009 Mazdaspeed 3 & 6 (MPS in Europe):
Boosted Air Temperature
Wastegate Duty Cycle (beta)
Actual Pedal Pos
*Requires the latest Pro version of the application "Torque" to function. Will not work with the Lite version of Torque.
1) Check to see that the plugin is listed in the "Installed Applications" of your Android device.
2) Check that the plugin is listed in Torque under "Settings" -> "Plugins" -> "Installed Plugins..."
Initial Configuration Instructions:
1) Be sure to have an active internet connect for purchase authorization.
2) Launch Torque and go to "Settings"
3) Scroll down to "Manage extra PIDs/Sensors".
4) Unless you have added any pre-defined PIDs in the past, this screen will not have any existing entries shown.
5) At this point the installed PID plugins are loaded into Torque and purchases are validated. From the menu, choose "Add predefined set".
6) If the purchase was validated corectly, you should see an entry for "Mazdaspeed 2006-09" in the list. If you do not see the entry, then the validation may still be in process or the plugin may not have been installed correctly. Go back to step 4, and wait 10 seconds or so before continuing. This should give all validations time to complete.
Tags: torque español , torque apk , torque mazdaspeed 3/6 gen. i , torque en español , mazda pids , torque mazdaspeed 3/6 gen. i apk , mazdaspeed pids , torque mazda plugin , torque pro
from 52 reviews