Coupled with Mitel’s award-winning presence engine, Mitel UC Advanced Mobile uses location-based services – GPS and Bluetooth – natively present in the Android smartphone to automatically update your location status and call routing preferences.
UC Advanced Mobile for Android empowers mobile users to:
• Click-to-dial from your corporate contact list to place calls through your corporate network including with the new SIP Softphone over WiFi® or 4G networks
• Hand-off calls between the phones within your Mitel personal ring group
• Automatically update your presence status and call routing preferences with location-based GPS, Bluetooth, and network services, or based on time of day
• View your office extension incoming, outgoing and missed calls history
• Access visual voicemail from your office extension and manage messages by preference rather than sequence
Visit http://www.mitel.com/ucadvanced for additional information.
Mitel Unified Communications Server or Mitel Application Suite (MAS) and appropriate licenses required. For additional information please contact your IT manager, your Mitel representative, or Mitel directly at http://www.mitel.com/ucamobile_android/form.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. UCA Mobile SIP Softphone is also supported on 3G networks where allowed by the wireless carrier.
Tags: uc advanced mobile, advanced routing, mitel uca apk, office talk, uc advanced, advance communicator, uca apk, playing mitel voicemail, mitel uc mobile, mitel uca demo.
• Now supports video calling!
• Additional Languages supported
• Simplified Settings
• Numerous Bug Fixes and minor feature enhancements