Ultimate Caller ID Screen Pro
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Highly customizable
- Good looking call screen
- Takes a bit to display in some devices
+ By Lowveld
Ultimate Call Screen HD is an app that allows you to set full-screen pictures to your contacts incoming calls
The pro version includes some extra features like more swiping actions (down, left, right...), theme manager, turn to mute ring, turn for lowdspeaker, block all incoming calls and many others.
This app comes to end up one of the catches of built-in Android system: call screen configuration. When one of your contacts call you, if you ever added a picture or sync contacts with your social networks, the call screen displays their name and thumbnail of its pictures. Won't be great seeing a picture of them full-size? That's what Ultimate Call Screen HD does.
What's more it is highly customizable. For example, you can set if you want to display it on-screen during call time, set a HD Default picture for all contacts (that's it, for the contacts you didn't set a specific one), activate swipe actions to answer or showing the dial pad (more swiping options in the paid version), activate call blocker and much more.
In a nutshell, an app that brings a quality touch to your Android device. Just take a few minutes to configure it and start showing off! Recommendable.
Note that this is the Pro License only, you need to install UCS first, and this will unlock all features. This app does nothing by itself!
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
- Performance improvements
- Small bugfixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Give satisfaction of real calling
It's so easy to use I love it
/almost/ awesome . Still worthy of 5
Push button just black instead of green and red. Please fix it.
Not bad but needs more buttons in call screen