Unread Gmail Widget - A widget that lists the number of unread messages in your inbox!
This widget is installed to your homescreen and acts just like a gmail app shortcut except that it provides the count of unread messages in your inbox.
* Simple just install setup (detects accounts automatically)
* No IMAP necessary (except for Android <2.3 and Gmail <2.3.6 when refreshing)
* Very responsive
* Accurate – shows exactly the same unread count as the gmail app itself
* Works with gmail 2.3.5 and above
* No polling, so no battery impact
* Multiple separate gmail account support
* Skinning and tweaking support
If you're after a gmail widget that just works, then Unread Gmail Widget is the widget for you!
- Gmail 2.3.5 Non-priority messages read elsewhere will not get updated on the widget until the next gmail message arrives for that account.
- On Gmail 2.3.5 and below and Android 2.3 and below IMAP is necessary when refreshing within the gmail app
NOTE: This is a DEMO only version of Unread Gmail Widget, this will expire after 7 days but otherwise has the same functionality as the full pay for widget.