Unread Gmail Widget Demo
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Waxsoft
This widget is installed to your homescreen and acts just like a gmail app shortcut except that it provides the count of unread messages in your inbox.
* Simple just install setup (detects accounts automatically)
* No IMAP necessary (except for Android <2.3 and Gmail <2.3.6 when refreshing)
* Very responsive
* Accurate – shows exactly the same unread count as the gmail app itself
* Works with gmail 2.3.5 and above
* No polling, so no battery impact
* Multiple separate gmail account support
* Skinning and tweaking support
If you're after a gmail widget that just works, then Unread Gmail Widget is the widget for you!
- Gmail 2.3.5 Non-priority messages read elsewhere will not get updated on the widget until the next gmail message arrives for that account.
- On Gmail 2.3.5 and below and Android 2.3 and below IMAP is necessary when refreshing within the gmail app
NOTE: This is a DEMO only version of Unread Gmail Widget, this will expire after 7 days but otherwise has the same functionality as the full pay for widget.
Tags: unread gmail widget apk, unread gmail widget, demo version has expired, gmail type abdroid application demo, miui unread count, unread gmail, simple gmail unread html, gmail label preview widget, simple widget demo, demo version has expired como saalir.
Moved fixes from beta to production, including:
Widget data not saving on devices that are memory restricted (or use restricted policies)
Fixes for some edge data handling cases