Video chat for Sony Tablet™ P is plugged into Skype™(the application name is "Video chat plugged into Skype"), and you can make free Skype-to-Skype voice or video calls on your tablet device using either a 3G or Wi-Fi connection to friends and family around the world.
To use video chat on your tablet device, you will need an existing Skype account. Don’t have an account? Simply create a new one from your tablet device.
You can make low-cost voice calls to landlines and mobiles at home and abroad.
- Video and voice calls use a large amount of data during communications.
- Communications quality may be poor or video calls may be disabled depending on the communications environment.
- If you install the official ‘Skype’ application on your tablet device, this application will be disabled. To use this application, you will need to uninstall the official Skype application.
- Sony recommends that you use the wired headset certified by Skype to improve the sound quality of the call. Headsets are available in the Skype Shop (http://shop.skype.com).
- This application only supports A2DP profile in Bluetooth connection.
Tags: sony tablet p skype , skype tablet , video chat para tablet , skype free sony tablet , tablette chat , how phone tablet sony p , chat video tablette , skype gratuit sur tablette sony , videochat para tablet