*No longer offered by Rogers*
Must have an existing subscription to Visual Voicemail Plus.
Get your Rogers voicemail messages automatically pushed to your phone.
Voicemails are pushed to your phone so you can read and listen to your voicemail messages without having to dial in.
Requires a monthly service subscription via a Rogers add-on or Value Pack. Call Rogers Care if you have not already subscribed.
• Acer Liquid A1/E
• Acer Liquid MT
• HTC EVO 3D
• HTC One
• HTC One X
• HTC Raider (LTE)
• LG Optimus 3D
• LG Optimus G
• LG Optimus L7
• Motorola Defy Pro
• Motorola Razr
• Samsung Galaxy Captivate
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus
• Samsung Galaxy Note
• Samsung Galaxy Note II
• Samsung Galaxy Q
• Samsung Galaxy S II LTE
• Samsung Galaxy S III
• Samsung Galaxy S 4
• Samsung Infuse 4G
• Samsung Nexus S
• Sony Ericsson X10
• Sony Ericsson Xperia arc
• Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro
• Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
• Sony Xperia Ion
• Sony Xperia T
• Sony Xperia ZL
(Rogers will continue to add to the below list of supported devices shortly)
A MMS version of Visual Voicemail Plus is also available if your device is not currently supported
• Includes Enhanced Voicemail. Receive up to 35, five-minute messages and save each one for up to 10 days.
• Get your voicemail messages automatically pushed to your phone as an audio file and as transcribed text.
• No need to dial in to check voicemail messages or to enter a password.
• Listen to or read your voicemail messages in any order you want.
• Stuck in a meeting or in class? Read your voicemails discretely.
• Have voicemail messages on your device synch with messages in your traditional voicemail mailbox.
Tags: 9116 status , 9116 status text message , lg optimus 3d how to get visual voicemail , rogers visual voice mail plus , rogers visual voicemail wifi , rogers voicemail message for note 2 , at&t visual voicemail infuse , xperia zl visual voicemail rogers , rogers voice mail star codes