Visual Voicemail Plus
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Call wherever, including ER numbers, with no need to confirm that call.
- - Change network connectivity state.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - Modify phone state. It includes power it on and off.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - To read SMS.
- - Monitor incoming SMS messages, to process them.
- - Record audio.
- - Send SMS.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 18 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.3.3 released on April 11, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3.2 released on January 22, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on December 20, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.0 released on November 06, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.8 released on October 04, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on September 29, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on August 08, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 7 - show all
Users who installed this also installed