*No longer offered by Fido*
Must have an existing subscription to Visual Voicemail Plus.
Get your Fido voicemail messages automatically pushed to your phone.
Voicemails are pushed to your phone so you can read and listen to your voicemail messages without having to dial in.
Requires a monthly service subscription via a Fido add-on or Value Pack. Call Fido Care if you have not already subscribed.
• Acer Liquid A1/E
• HTC One S
• LG Nexus 4
• LG Optimus 2X
• LG Optimus L7
• Motorola Razr
• Samsung Galaxy Ace II x
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus
• Samsung Galaxy Q
• Samsung Galaxy S III
• Samsung Galaxy S 4
• Samsung Nexus S
• Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro
• Sony Xperia U
(Fido will continue to add to the below list of supported devices)
A MMS version of Visual Voicemail Plus is also available if your device is not currently supported
• Includes Enhanced Voicemail. Receive up to 35, five-minute messages and save each one for up to 10 days
• Get your voicemail messages automatically pushed to your phone as an audio file and as transcribed text
• No need to dial in to check voicemail messages or to enter a password
• Listen to or read your voicemail messages in any order you want
• Stuck in a meeting or in class? Read your voicemails discretely
• Have voicemail messages on your device synch with messages in your traditional voicemail mailbox
Tags: fido visual voicemail , how to set up voicemail on galaxy nexus fido , messagerie vocale fido galaxy , visual voicemail plus , visual voicemail fido , best visual voicemail , visual voicemail icon fido , what is the file format for visual voicemail , lg l7 voicemail notification