VK Call Recorder Demo
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Wouldn't it be great to be able to playback your phone conversations?
- important business calls
- prank calls
- ...and more
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE READ! Due to differences in hardware, this application may not be compatible with all phones. Not all phones support internal two-way call recording. It may crash or freeze on your phone if it is not compatible, and/or resulting audio files may be blank. Please try the demo version first to see if it is compatible.
DEMO restrictions: maximum duration of a recording is 30 seconds
- Go to “Service Control” under the menu to toggle call recording service.
- Long click on records to bring up options
- Open menu for service control
- Refresh or resync if records are inconsistent
- Records are stored under sdcard/CallRecorder
* Silently record incoming/outgoing calls in the background
* Sleek, intuitive graphical user interface for browsing records, toggling service and setting preferences
* Automatic cleanup feature: automatically remove oldest, non-locked records if total size of records exceeds a specified maximum
* Post-call notification feature: receive a notification after a recorded call to keep/rename/discard/send/lock the record
* Sorted by time, duration and party
* Delete all records by a certain caller
* For each record you can:
- playback the recording
- send via email, bluetooth
- toggle lock
- go to contact page
* For each record, you can view its:
- party name
- party phone number
- date/time of call
- duration of call
* Change audio output format
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, suggestions, and bug reports. Please also notate the version number (you can find this in the Service Control screen) in emails. Thank you.
Tags: vk call recorder, vk call recoder, recorder demo, automatic call recording control, spy call recording, call recording demo, 2 way call recording i9000, best call recorder, demo vk7, vk демо.
- added a confirm delete-all dialog
- records no longer refreshed when returning from audio playback, only when returning to application