Voice+ (Google Voice callback)
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like IpKall) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. www.megavoip.com)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.ipkall.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and add SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list.
Tags: voice, voice apk, voicegoogle, google voice callback, how to use voice, программа voice apk, как прикрутить google voice к sip?, google voice voice, kyle tapaha, sipdroid google voice ipkall.
✓ Toggle widget for the outgoing call integration.
✓ "ClientLogin" authentication, no password required.
✓ Displays the outgoing GV calls (duration, cost).