50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Before you buy the Full Version of "VpnCilla", please test with this free "VpnCilla (Trial)".
VpnCilla is a VPN Client for VPN Servers as FritzBox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate or other VPN Servers with IPSec Pre-shared Keying (Xauth IKE/PSK).
* No root access needed (if the device fully conforms to Android 4)
* Compatible with Fritzbox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate VPN Servers and others (?)
* Connects/Disconnects with a single click (by a Shortcut-Widget)
* Automatic Reconnect Mode on WiFi/Mobile failover/outage
* Supports Multiple Profiles
* Supports automatic Cisco Split Routing
* Passwords may be stored in profile or always manually entered when connecting (which is much more safe)
* Profile automatically transferred to full version (don't uninstall the Trial until the first run of the full version)
* Possibility to specify WiFi Blacklists/Whitelists to explicitely deny/allow VPN on only specific WiFi ESSDs
* Possiblity to specify Manual Routes and/or DNS Server and much more...
- Mention the security risk if passwords are stored in profile in case your device will be hacked or stolen!
- VpnCilla runs only if the TUN driver (tun.ko) as well as the the Android 4 VPN routing infrastructure is included in the firmware. UNFORTUNATELY NOT ALL DEVICE MANUFACTURER YET HAS INCLUDED IT!! Check with "VpnCilla (Trial)" first!
- Only IKE/PSK Xauth authentication is supported (no PPTP, no L2TP, no Hybrid RSA, no SSL, no Cisco AnyConnect, ...)
Tags: vpncilla anleitung, vpncilla, vpncilla alternative, vpncilla kaufen, free vpncilla, samsung galaxy tab vpncilla, vpncilla pcf, vpncilla trial erneut installieren, vpncilla widget, vpn connect widget nexus 7.
- Intel Atom CPUs supported now
- added setting for manual overwrite MTU size
- optimize for new ARM CPUs (omit old armeabi)