10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
VpnCilla is a VPN Client for VPN Servers as FritzBox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate or other VPN Servers with IPSec Pre-shared Keying (Xauth IKE/PSK).
* Profile automatically taken from the Trial version (don't uninstall the Trial until the first run of this full version)
* No root access needed (if the device fully conforms to Android 4)
* Compatible with Fritzbox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate VPN Servers and others (?)
* Connects/Disconnects with a single click (by a Shortcut-Widget)
* Automatic Reconnect Mode on WiFi/Mobile failover/outage
* Supports Multiple Profiles
* Supports automatic Cisco Split Routing
* Passwords may be stored in profile or always manually entered when connecting (which is much more safe)
* Possibility to specify WiFi Blacklists/Whitelists to explicitely deny/allow VPN on only specific WiFi ESSDs
* Possiblity to specify Manual Routes and/or DNS Server and much more...
- Mention the security risk if passwords are stored in profile in case your device will be hacked or stolen!
- VpnCilla runs only if the TUN driver (tun.ko) as well as the the Android 4 VPN routing infrastructure is included in the firmware. UNFORTUNATELY NOT ALL DEVICE MANUFACTURER YET HAS INCLUDED IT!! Check with "VpnCilla (Trial)" first!
- Only IKE/PSK Xauth authentication is supported (no PPTP, no L2TP, no Hybrid RSA, no SSL, no Cisco AnyConnect, ...)
- supports IPv4 only (no IPv6)
- Active Screenfilter apps as Twilight or Lux might prevent selecting of the security dialog checkbox
Tags: vpncilla fritzbox, vpncilla, vpncilla full, jelly bean cisco vpn, vpncilla fritzbox einstellungen, vpncilla ipsec psk, jelly bean fritzbox vpn, vpncilla ipsec, jelly bean connect cisco ipsec vpn, vpncilla cm10.
If you experience problems after upgrading conact me directly via mail below
- bugfix: english localisation and boot-startup
- bugfix: allow Spaces in whitelist/blacklist
- new feature to export/import settings
- bugfix: allow special chars in whitelist/blacklist
- Intel Atom CPUs supported now
- added setting for manual overwrite MTU size
- optimize for new ARM CPUs (omit old armeabi)