VpnROOT - PPTP - Manager
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By html5-clouds.com
To use the VPN service application needs ROOT.
* posibility to add multiple widgets for vpn server quick connect in Pro version
* you can backup and restore vpn servers configuration.
* support reconnect on disconnect, manual dns, automatic dns, get dns from vpn server, dns search domains.
* possibility to send logs to developer via email
* added WakeLock option to keep device awake
* added WifiLock option to keep wifi connection alive
* added support for Tasker using "Send Intent" on service
com.did.vpnroot.CheckRun using two parameters :
* added possibility to select authentication methods :
PAP, CHAP, MSCHAP, MSCHAPv2, EAP
* added support for IPv6 (PPPD must be built with IPv6 enabled)
* changed the default route push on device that use policy routing for default route
* possibility to select the number of vpn servers, no limit to 5 anymore (only for Pro)
* dynamic widget
* possibility to autostart at boot (only for Pro)
* auto connect/disconnect on a specific WiFi (only for Pro)
Tags: vpnroot, vpn 4.0.4, ics vpn unsuccessful, free vpn 4.0.4, 4.0.4 vpn, vpnroot pptp manager, 4.04 vpn, pptp ics, 4.0.4 pptp, pptp unsuccessful.
* If you experience problems, please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixed issues on Galaxy Note.
- changed admob lib
- fixed connectivity issues on Android L build LPX13D (Android 5.0)
- fixed default route issue on android L
-added support for myip.io