Webcall for Vbuzzer
by: Techsure • 10
Let's face it, VOIP on a mobile phone isn't very reliable most of the time -- if you are like us, you've downloaded apps hoping to take advantage of the crazy low prices but the quality just wasn't there. Until now!
With Webcall for Vbuzzer you get the best of both worlds by combining the benefits of VOIP from Vbuzzer with the reliability and ease of a regular mobile phone call.
Just make a call, like you always do on your mobile phone but select Vbuzzer Webcall after placing the call. Shortly after you'll receive what looks like a regular Incoming call from the person you are calling... Answer it and you'll be connected to your friend anywhere in the world for your great low Vbuzzer rates without worrying about the stability of your Mobile/3g/4g or Wifi data connections! Even better, if your mobile plan has Free Incoming Calls (or a free favorite numbers feature) then you could be calling with no airtime costs at all!
- Call without cumbersome steps, just dial like you normally would!
- High quality calls even on 3g or unstable Wifi because the data plan is only used to initiate the call.
- Take advantage of FREE airtime on mobile calling plans with FREE Incoming Calls or Free Favorite Numbers.
- Make low-cost calls to mobiles or landlines from your Android at low Vbuzzer rates and use only local airtime/minutes (or even FREE with "free incoming call" mobile plans)
- No need to have an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
Get started today
Webcall for Vbuzzer requires an Android based phone (because it uses your calling features) and an affordable monthly subscription or credit in your account with Vbuzzer to place calls. Signup for an account at www.vbuzzer.com
PLEASE NOTE: Android based phones only, tablets and players will not work due to the lack of mobile calling features. Also keep in mind roaming charges might apply as they would with a regular mobile call if you are out of your local area (depends on calling plan).
Disclaimer: Vbuzzer, associated trademarks, logos and the “Bee” symbol are trademarks of Softroute Corporation.
Tags: vbuzzer webcall , vbuzzer voip , dell voice vbuzzer , how to call vbuzzer number from anywhere , webcall , web call , vbuzzer , why v buzzer doesnt work , receieve incoming calls from vbuzzer