Webcam to Android
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
With "Webcam to Android", you can connect an unlimited number of webcams, simply open the list of available connections, select and connect.
Download the server (compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8) here : https://sites.google.com/site/mlccamserver and follow the installation instructions.
Download and install the Server, as many times as computers you have, it's totally free.
The server is responsible for displaying streaming video from the webcam and send it to the Android device.
Please, before you buy the Android application, download the server and make sure it shows the image of your webcam.
The connection accepts IP address and Dynamic DNS Services, as well as WiFi and 3G/4G.
How it works:
- Run the Server (Windows), choose local ip, enter a port number and a password. Press the LISTEN button.
- Run "Webcam to Android" on your Android device, enter the server's public IP (or Server's private IP, if you are on the same network) and the same port and password you typed in the server. Press the Connect button.
To connect via 3G/4G you must configure your router (port forwarding), if you have questions of how to do it send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Added 9 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and Korean
- Up to 4 webcams connected to a single PC.
- Motion Detection.
- Signal sent, from the Android device, for video recording on the server. Captures of 1-3 minute at a time.
- Increase and decrease the quality of the image.
- Digital Zoom.
- Enable sound alarm on the server.
- Save individual images.
- Choose webcam now easier and faster, go to the next or previous webcam, touching the right half or left half of the screen.
- From the Settings menu Android device, total control of server image size.
- Choose the one that best suits your connection type. Must be done before connecting.
- Added a slider to control the size of the image from full screen up to 4 smaller sizes.
- Windows Server: The server now informs you of your public IP.
- Added framerate label (Fps)
- Night vision effect
- Records Video in Night Vision mode.
Tags: android webcam server, webcam to android, webcamto, mlccamserver, webcam to.
Recently changed in this version:
IMPORTANT: We recommend downloading the latest server version (126.96.36.199) from here https://sites.google.com/site/mlccamserver/download
* Added 9 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and Korean
* New User Interface
* Minor improvements