Where R U Android?
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Later the memory of switching it to Silent struck your head and you just want to find a way to tell it to switch back and set volume to max?
Well, this is a simple application dose just that.
In the only main screen just set the commands for muting or setting ringing volume to max.
When you lose your phone, just send it an SMS and/or an email and it'll know that you are searching for it and cries for you ;)
[read help section in the app for more information about the email feature]
If you have any issues, comments, ideas, something more you want, like, dislike, anything please contact me on my email: email@example.com
Tested only on Soney Xperia Play android version 2.3.4... if it works perfectly fine on your phone, please let me know
- The app is still under development where I've only tested it on my Sony Xperia Play. I'm not responsible for loosing SMS charges due to testing it. It won't send SMS nor cost you anything, but its functionality is simply based on SMS where the other party (sender phone) will have to pay everything.
- Your email account information are not sent anywhere via this application. They are only needed to enable the email feature. If you don't trust me, simply don't put your information. This application and me has nothing to do with any future loss or damage to your email.
Tags: where ryu.
[next version] V.2.3
- Re-enabling email feature
- Removed email feature (for bug issues)
- Default assignment of mute command: "cmute"/full volume command: "cfullv"
- Fixed full volume bug
- Chaned interface
- Added email feature
- Fixed mute on start