Wrist Tweets is a Twitter notification app for the Sony LiveView. It has more useful features than the default Twitter plugin that comes with the LiveView Manager, and does it's best to be reliable so you are less likely to miss important tweets.
This is a feature-limited demo of the Wrist Tweets plugin to allow users to test if it meets their needs. Buy the full version to get more features and configuration options, and support further development.
Wrist Tweets supports:
• Timeline notifications
• Mention/@reply notifications
• Direct message notifications (full version only)
• Opening the first URL in a tweet on your phone (full version only)
• Authentication via OAuth - no locally stored password
• A choice of sensible update frequencies, from 1 minute up to 6 hours (demo supports updates every 15 mins only)
• Update on reconnect
• Twitter list support - just make a custom Twitter list with every account you want LiveView notifications for (full version only)
The Sony LiveView(tm) is an innovative but buggy device, and will often disconnect. This plugin can be set to check for updates each time the LiveView is reconnected - this way you are less likely to miss notifications.
While it should be obvious: if you don't own a Sony LiveView microdisplay device, this app will be of no use to you. If you *do* own a Sony LiveView device and use Twitter then you'll probably find Wrist Tweets useful.
Tags: angry wiris
from 2 reviews