Wrist Tweets is a Twitter notification app for the Sony LiveView. It has more useful features than the default Twitter plugin that comes with the LiveView Manager, and does it's best to be reliable so you are less likely to miss important tweets.
Wrist Tweets is now open source: https://github.com/omgwtfgames/wrist-tweets
Wrist Tweets supports:
• Timeline notifications
• Mention/@reply notifications
• Direct message notifications
• Opening the first URL in a tweet on your phone
• Authentication via OAuth - no locally stored password
• A choice of sensible update frequencies, from 1 minute up to 6 hours
• Update on reconnect
• Twitter list support - just make a custom Twitter list with every account you want LiveView notifications for
The Sony LiveView(tm) is an innovative but buggy device, and will often disconnect. This plugin can be set to check for updates each time the LiveView is reconnected - this way you are less likely to miss notifications.
While it should be obvious: if you don't own a Sony LiveView microdisplay device, this app will be of no use to you. If you *do* own a Sony LiveView device and use Twitter then you'll probably find Wrist Tweets useful.
Tags: liveview twitter , twitter plugin , live view manager , liveview reconnection , sony liveview wrist , no twitter contacts in liveview , liveview plugins#q=liveview plugins , sony liveview cant sync twitter , wrist tweets liveview 0.92