Wrist Tweets - LiveView plugin
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
A free demo version is also available - search for "Wrist Tweets demo".
Wrist Tweets supports:
• Timeline notifications
• Mention/@reply notifications
• Direct message notifications
• Opening the first URL in a tweet on your phone
• Authentication via OAuth - no locally stored password
• A choice of sensible update frequencies, from 1 minute up to 6 hours
• Update on reconnect
• Twitter list support - just make a custom Twitter list with every account you want LiveView notifications for
The Sony LiveView(tm) is an innovative but buggy device, and will often disconnect. This plugin can be set to check for updates each time the LiveView is reconnected - this way you are less likely to miss notifications.
While it should be obvious: if you don't own a Sony LiveView microdisplay device, this app will be of no use to you. If you *do* own a Sony LiveView device and use Twitter then you'll probably find Wrist Tweets useful.
Tags: live view manager, liveview twitter, twitter plugin, sony ericsson liveview twitter list of contacts, liveview reconnection, sony liveview wrist, livewatch twitter cant login, liveview plugins master, wrist tweets, sony live view twitter.
Updated to used Twitter API 1.1 - properly this time.
Added icon for launcher so Android 4+ devices can access preferences (Pro-tip #1: get QuickShortCutMaker on Google Play to add shortcuts for LiveView plugins that don't show up in Sony's app).
Minor force close bugfix.
Updated to latest version of JTwitter backend library (2.6.4).
Pro-tip #2: Try LiveView Charm - works great for me to help keep the LiveView connected.