xScope Browser Pro - Web File
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Unique features
- No notification bar
A Chrome-like browser with nice additions.
There are some unknown Internet browsers around. One of them is XScope.
To let make an idea, XScope Browser has the exact same tab system as Google Chrome. It’s also fast, maybe a little less than other known browsers. What we don’t really like is the fact that the Notification bar isn’t shown. Nevertheless, it includes a wide range of features:
- Appearance and Themes (show/hide tabs and bar).
- Plenty of website visualization options and User Agent facility.
- Android buttons customization, broswer buttons.
- Application options.
- Favorite manager.
- UI simplicity.
- File explorer
- Web screenshots
Have in mind that this is the paid version. You can try the free version first, but you'll miss the best features.
(Note: Flash doesn't work on 4.4, pin-zoom is broken as well)
Redefine a browser. Not just another one. Please read carefully.
Made for ICS, JellyBean, and more powerful device. Best for Nexus 7, Galaxy S III, One X, and Galaxy Nexus!
* Meet SwipeNav technology, navigating back and forth by swiping left and right from screen edges. Just like flipping book pages! Forget about the BACK button. One and the only.
* Zoom with 1 finger! PIN ZOOM. First, tap to pin your zoom location; second, tap same spot and drag up or down.
* Switch tabs with 1 finger! PIN SWITCH TABS. First, tap to pin; second, tap same spot and drag left or right.
* Zoom with 2 fingers (multi-touch) or double tap.
* Close tab with 2 fingers dragging page down.
* Darken your page. Save eyesights, and extend battery life of your AMOLED phones!
* Block the ads! Revolutionary ad-blocking feature saves bandwidth and removes annoying ads!
* Rename, zip, unzip, delete, copy, paste, and share files and create new folder. xScope is the first browser that seamlessly integrates a fully functional file explorer.
* Search and copy text
* True tabs
* Import google bookmarks
* Download most videos (mp4), audios (mp3), and documents (pdf, doc...)
* Support flash content (ICS)
* Fullscreen mode
V7 was designed and implemented from scratch. Please try every menu options and settings.
xScope was originally coded as a paid app. This is the first multitouch enabled browser on android market (11/23/2009) Pro version ($2.99) allows users to open local files and block unlimited ads.
We DO NOT engage in collecting and selling any of your privacy for revenue. Support us.
Flash installation guide:
Pro-version only bonus: Flash Player installation guidance.
Like it? Rate it and tell your friends! It makes us stronger.
Remove experimental tab background (function over form always!)
Re-vamped Flash Installation Guidance;
Fixed a bug affecting bookmarks;
Primed for theme support!
One fingered PIN actions:
* tap + (tap & drag up or down) = PIN ZOOM;
* tap + (tap & drag left or right) = PIN SWITCH TABS;
Double tap top of page to scroll all way up (new in Settings)
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
I can't get Flash to play YouTube and similar
Need to update.... Especially since update to KitKat, will not load flash pages at all!
I love this browser.. I have literally tried every browser on the market, and this one is simply my favorite. For me, it's def a function over looks browser. It may not have a bunch of cool colors to choose from, but it's FAST, flexible, custom enough to
This browser does not handle embeded YouTube. Too bad. it is otherwise a good browser. Back to Dolphin or Boat.......
Good idea nice interface but crashes constantly
It was working good at first but now it's constantly crashing fix this please.
It was working good at first but now it's constantly crashing I guess the update caused the problem.