The Zipit Confirm application provides enterprise grade priority messaging, to replace and improve paging, and secure texting.
• Priority Messaging - messages that can be sent with one of multiple priority levels that rise above the noise to get your attention. Priority messages can be initiated and monitored from Zipit's dispatch system, 3rd party systems, and directly through the Zipit Confirm application. With Zipit's unique Smart Message™ capability, priority messages can be customized to improve organizational efficiency by matching the needs of your specific workflows.
• Secure Texting - Send and receive secure text messages and attachments in two-way and group conversations.
• Integration with third party systems such as dispatch systems, automated alerts, nurse call and patient transport systems, EHRs, and hotel management systems.
• Speed and Reliability with messages being delivered in an average of less than 10 seconds and system uptime of greater than 99.99%
• Security and HIPAA Compliance with user authentication, end-to-end encryption as well as remote wipe and customizable automated message removal from the application.
When your messages are critical, turn to Zipit - Because Seconds Matter.™
The Zipit Confirm application, part of the Zipit® Enterprise Critical Messaging Solution™, requires a subscription.
Tags: zipit confirm , confirm message when logout in , on zipit , confirm message in class , zipit wireless logo , how to use zipit confirm