Finding time to do your banking has never been easier you can now do just about all your banking on your phone thanks to the Royal Bank of Scotland mobile app.
- Conveniently log in and check your balance using Android Fingerprint
- No need for a card reader to pay bills, friends, family or even someone new
- Get Cash from our cashpoints using your app if you have left your debit card at home
- Set up, amend and cancel your standing orders and Direct Debits
- Register for the Paym service and send money using just a mobile number
… and plenty more!
HOW TO REGISTER
Our app is available to our Personal, Private and Business customers.
It only takes a couple of minutes to get started on the Royal Bank of Scotland app. You will need a
UK mobile number and your Digital Banking details to hand.
- Open our app and enter your mobile number
- We will send you an activation code
- Enter the code back into the app and choose your own passcode
- For security reasons we’ll ask you to confirm partial details from your Digital Banking PIN and Password
We are proud to be the first bank in the UK to offer a RNIB Approved App for use by blind and partially sighted customers.
* Android Fingerprint – Available on selected Android devices.
* Pay Someone New – You must be aged 16 or over. Payment details will not be saved. Maximum of 5 payments totalling £250 per working day.
* Get Cash – Withdraw a maximum of £130 from any Royal Bank of Scotland or Tesco cash machine. You must have at least £10 available in your account. There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals every 24 hours.
* Set up, amend and cancel your standing orders – Set up standing orders to saved payees, companies or between your own accounts. To amend or cancel a standing order you must give 2 working days notice.
* Cancel your Direct Debits – You have up until 8.20pm (UK time) on the day the payment is due. At or after 8.20pm (UK time), the payment due on that day will have been taken and we will not be able to retrieve it.
* Register your travel plans – You will be able to create one Travel Plan at a time, for a maximum period of 90 days that includes up to seven countries. Each country will need to be registered individually.
* Paym – a service available to most UK banks and building societies that allows people to send you money using your mobile number. Available on most personal accounts.
* Pay Your Contacts – You must be aged 16 or over. Pay anyone up to £250 who has our mobile app or is registered for Paym using their UK mobile number.
Tags: rbs , rbs mobile , rbs apk , rbs mobile banking payments , royal bank of , rbs app apk , royal bank of scotland apk , rbs mobile banking , ulster bank logo