Carry the 2012 AACR Annual Meeting with you wherever you go. The Meeting Guide App offers the following features:
- Native Storage. Once downloaded, all of the app content and functionality is stored natively on your iPhone or iPad and can be accessed without an Internet connection.
- Meeting Abstracts. The full text of more than 5,700 abstracts are stored natively, so you can access the Poster Session and Minisymposium presentations wherever you are. (Note: Late-breaking Abstracts will be made available beginning March 30. These abstracts will have to be downloaded upon first use but will then be stored natively can be accessed without an Internet connection.)
- Happening Soon. Have a free moment? Get a quick list of the sessions that will be starting in the next 30 minutes.
- Personal Itinerary. Sessions can be bookmarked and saved to your Itinerary folder to create a personal schedule for the meeting.
[Note to Users Outside the Central US Time Zone: Annual Meeting sessions are in Central Time.]
- Search/Browse. In addition to global searching, you can browse Annual Meeting sessions by type, title, and topic. You can also search or browse the complete list of Annual Meeting presenters (including poster presenters). Exhibitors can also be searched or browsed by company name or product category.
- Maps. Detailed floor plans of all Annual Meeting venues—including the complete Exhibit Hall and Poster Area Map as well as McCormick Place, hotel, and bus route maps—are stored natively in the app for easy browsing.
- Attendee Information. Look up the locations and hours of critical Annual Meeting services, including shuttle bus routes, the Internet Café, the coat and bag check, and the child care/nursing mothers room.
Tags: aacr logo , aacr 2012 logo , aacr 2012