4th Grade Reading Comp
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Peekaboo Studios
4th Grade Reading Comprehension Prep was designed for the classroom, as well as the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their reading and understanding skills:
- Perfect for classroom use!
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Specifically appropriate content chosen at the 4th grade level
- Read through a range of different stories and test your comprehension with a variety of questions about the selected passages
- This collection of original stories was written by a Gifted and Talented teaching specialist and a Pulitzer Prize nominated author specifically for this app
- Each passage and question set takes approximately 5-8 minutes to complete
- Mix of fiction and non-fiction selections
- Works well in classrooms for independent study time
- Email your test results to share your score
- Increase your reading comprehension and your scores!
* No In-App Purchase required, all content is included *
Aligned with CCSS - Common Core State Standards for 4th Grade:
- Determine the main idea of a text and explain how it is supported by key details
- Explain events, procedures, ideas, or concepts in a historical or scientific text, including what happened and why, based on specific information in the text
- Determine the meaning of general academic and domain-specific words and phrases in a text relevant to a grade 4 topic or subject area
- Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension
- Read on-level text with purpose and understanding
Teachers and parents - have your students email their scores from this app's assessment as a way to provide extra credit for improvement in their reading skills.
"I'm very impressed. Since I homeschool, having the history with the reading is a great addition to a homeschool curriculum." - Nancy Daniels
"The selections are age appropriate and the responses to the questions are not too easy - some thought needs to go into it." - Mary Skummer, teacher
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
*With practice you can achieve your best score!*
keywords: 3rd, 5th, CCSS, English, class, common, core, fiction, fifth, fourth, fun, game, k-12, language, learn, learning, non, nonfiction, quiz, read, school, smart, study, teacher, test, third, vocab, vocabulary
Tags: reading stories with question for 4th graders.