How do you know if your child is prepared for the state mandated math test?
Get ready for standardized testing with hundreds of math questions covering a wide range of topics on a challenging 5th grade level.
Topics covered include:
math with money
5th Grade Math Testing Prep was designed for the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their math skills:
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Specifically appropriate questions chosen at the 5th grade level
- Practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well you've learned
- Email your test results
- Great for classrooms or at home
- Increase your math knowledge and your scores!
Teachers and parents - have your students email their scores from the 50 question assessment test as a way to provide extra credit for mastery of the subject matter.
*With practice you can achieve your best score!*
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-10, 11-12
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Algebra, Money
Tags: 5th and 6th grade trivia
from 1 reviews