Do you have a preschool child just learning how to recognize and draw their ABCs? If so, loading up the ABC Slate Lite app into your Android device will give you a mess free, and highly mobile, virtual chalk board. This interactive chalk board helps guide children on how to properly recognize and write the English alphabet in either upper or lowercase block letters.
Simply trace the letter forms, or write them free-hand, on the simulated writing paper below ABC Slate's example. If your child becomes stuck on recognizing the letter, a voice prompt may be pressed that sounds out the letter with a pleasant, child-friendly voice.
NOTE: The lite version only features the uppercase letters.
- Full featured kids-friendly app without any ads.
- Practice area for writing features solid and dashed writing-paper lines
- Automatically saves all writings
- Letter work on portrait and landscape layouts saves automatically
- Finger tracing aided by optional follow-the-dot lines for each letter
- Voice prompt option reminds young students of the letter to trace
- Uppercase letter formats for handwriting
Tags: slate & chalk with hindi , google how slate helps children learning , abc slate , abc slate trial