The child will be shown an image of a transport and the letters that form the word for that object. The letters will then be scrambled on the screen and the child can drag & drop the letters into the appropriate box in order to form the word. In order to facilitate the learning curve there is a watermark option so that the child can see which letters should go into which boxes.
This game is a bit more challenging then “ABC Words” in that there are larger words and the Portuguese version introduces diacritics’ like (à, á, â, ã, ç, é, ê, í, ó, ô, õ, ú)
* App in English & Brazilian Portuguese
* Ability to choose upper & lowercase letters
* Different colors for vowels & consonants
* Optional Watermark feature to help younger children.
* Contains 48 transports & graphics to help children learn new words & spelling