10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By American Chemical Society Pubs
- Up-to-the minute access to new ACS ASAP Articles, personalized across the entire portfolio of 39 peer-reviewed ACS Journals.
- An indexed list of more than 35,000 research articles published annually, complete with graphical and text abstracts.
- A feed of the "Latest News" from Chemical & Engineering News Online.
- Interface to full-text article access (via wireless or Virtual Private Networks (VPN)) for users at institutions that subscribe to ACS Journals. ID/password-based access is also an option for individuals who subscribe to ACS journals as part of their ACS member benefits package. (Individual subscribers will need to download Opera's free mobile web browser to view full-text PDFs.)
Filter and Search
- Tailor "on the fly" filtering options for viewing content from selected ACS titles.
- Quick Search across the more than 1 million scientific research articles and book chapters now on the ACS Web Editions Platform — discoverable by author, keyword, title, abstract, DOI or bibliographic citation.
- Save favorites in a "My ASAPs" folder for convenient offline reading and pushing back to your usual research setting.
- Share links and snippets via e-mail and social media
- Show titles in large fonts and hide/display graphics.
- Multi-tasking enabled to save your place in the app.
Tags: www.acsmobile.de, acs mobile, acs mobile.de, wlm00573, acs, acs action code script, acs.mobile.de, acs journals asap, acs 어플리케이션, acsnomobile.de.
- Read abstracts are now shaded gray instead of blue.
- A new search function allows users to search ACS ASAPs.
- Fix of article display issues that may have affected a portion of users.
- Users may limit titles and author names to two lines of text.