1. Over 2000 ACT exam practice questions with detailed explanations to help you pass the Act test.
2. All questions are authored by high school teachers, test prep coaches and college professors with a focus on preparing students for ACT test.
3. Easy-to-use multiple choice formats designed to test students on the concepts most commonly tested on the ACT.
4. Comprehensive breakdown of your results.
5. Track your progress and see how you improve over time.
6. Send questions to your friends or colleagues to see how they compare.
Who created the questions and answers? High school teachers, test prep coaches, language experts, professional interpreters and translators, and college professors, with a focus on preparing students for standardized tests such as the AP, New SAT, SAT II, PRAXIS, GRE, GED, GMAT, MCAT, ACT, CLEP, and many others. Exambusters’s content covers the basics of a full year introductory course. EXAMBUSTERS apps focus only on essential facts, definitions, and formulas. Our apps are designed to help students learn and review courses efficiently