Being a parent of a young child who is beginning to learn her math facts, I know how challenging it can be to find new ways to engage a young child in these areas. I design my learning tools to help parents find creative and fun ways to help their children reach their potential and stay ahead of the class.
Many of us are constantly searching for tools that will help motivate our children and assist us in getting them through this crucial time in their development and learning.
Let these MathStars give you a hand.
This application is designed to be a learning tool that assists in your child's learning and understanding of math basics through repetition mixed with fun graphics and illustrations.
This application will help your child:
- practice addition numbers 1 - 10
- review addition with timed and untimed assessments
- save as many names in the application as you need which can be useful for one child, families and classroom practice
- save student's progress and keep track of overall scores for each assessment
- successfully master each of the numbers and awards credit after mastering each individual number and each timed assessment too.
from 2 reviews