1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By American Family Association
The guide was developed from a group of panelists selected for their conservative credentials and belief in constitutional government, free enterprise, strong national defense, and traditional Judeo-Christian values, such as the sanctity of life and marriage. After evaluating the data, panelists assigned a grade indicating what kind of voting record that candidate, if elected, would likely receive from a multi-issue conservative organization that grades on economic and social issues. The source data is provided so voters can more easily make their own evaluation.
AFA Action’s unique voter guide has several distinctions and features:
· Economic/social conservative grades (A to F) or a voter’s specific candidates
· Vote ratings of federal legislators from conservative and liberal organizations
· Donations of significance made by the candidates and to the candidates
· Endorsements of candidates by conservative and liberal organizations
· Surveys of candidates on issues, role of government, background and beliefs
Tags: afaaction.net, www.afaaction.net, afa voters guide, afavoters guide.com action, afaaction.
More details in app