Anatomy & Physiology
by: PQ Learning • 3
Learn on the go with this comprehensive guide to anatomy and physiology for the CMA, RMA and MCAT qualifications.
Anatomy & Physiology covers thirty eight core knowledge areas of the two fields. Specifically targeted at students of the RMA, CMA and MCAT, but suitable as a refresher for all abilities, these questions will test students' knowledge and enhance their understanding of the fields.
1. The Anatomy & Physiology app covers thirty eight core knowledge areas of the two fields.
2. More than 2000 questions to help you prepare for CMA, MCAT and RMA qualifications
3. Four options for each question, only one right answer!
4. Comprehensive breakdown of your results.
5. Track your progress and see how you improve over time.
6. Challenge yourself or share with others.
7. Review your results - how did you do?
8. Save your favourite questions
9. See your learning history
10. Send questions to your friends on Twitter and Facebook or via email to see how they compare.
11. No registration necessary
12. Play offline
1. Cardiovascular system
4. Electrical activity
5. Endochrine system
7. Gastrointestinal system
9. Immune system
10. Integumentary system
12. Nervous system
14. Reproductive system
15. Respiratory system
16. The body
17. The skeleton
ABOUT Jones & Bartlett Learning
Jones & Bartlett Learning, a division of Ascend Learning, is a world-leading provider of instructional, assessment and learning-performance management solutions for the secondary, post-secondary, and professional markets.
It endeavours to develop educational programs and services that improve learning outcomes and enhance student achievement by uniquely combining authoritative content written by respected authors with innovative, proven and engaging technology applications that meet the diverse needs of today’s instructors, students, and professionals.
Across a broad spectrum of fields ranging from medicine and emergency services to computer information systems, its educational technology applications and instructional assessment and performance-management solutions are revolutionizing how instructors teach and how students and professionals learn.
With the most up-to-date, authoritative content available from academia and industry thought-leaders, Jones & Bartlett Learning is leading the way for educators, students and professionals to discover new educational and professional skill-development opportunities - enabling personalized learning, anytime, anywhere.
At Jones & Bartlett Learning, you’ll discover the industry-leading educational solutions you need to chart your own course.
1. We can identify muscle tissue of any type by the presence of the intermediate filament:
2. In which muscle type are the nuclei peripheral?
3. The joint between tooth and bone is a:
4. Chromatophilic substance is a specific term for ________ in neurons.
Answer: Smooth endoplasmic reticulum
comprehensive suite of print and digital solutions is designed to enrich the educational experience for superior learning outcomes.
Tags: anatomy physiology respiratory system test question , jones and bartlett advanced emt printable flashcards , respiratory system physiology