Animal ZooAdd this app to your lists
Help expand your child's world with real pictures (real images have been shown to be more effective in early development than illustrations) as well as real sound effects for each cute animal!
This app increases your child's vocabulary, as well as promotes neural links between objects in his/her daily experience. In addition, research shows that in addition to acquiring a large spoken vocabulary, there are four main areas in which your child must attain competence, regardless of the language or dialect spoken. These are referred to as phonology or sounds, semantics or the encoded meanings, syntax or the way in which words are combined and pragmatics or knowledge of how language is used in different contexts.
Here's how it works!
- Swipe from side to side OR touch next/previous buttons
- When you change the picture, a calm, positive voice says the name
- Also when you change the picture, a real life sound effect plays for a few seconds
- Your child also sees the name in clean, clear text, which accelerates reading ability
- Press the "ear" button to hear the sound again! Repetition is key to early development.
- Press the "music" button to hear the sound effect again!
My 2 toddlers LOVE this app, and I know your kids will love it, too!
Tags: animal zoo, i love you signs with zoo animals, learning kids animals names images.
- Sound effects for each animal!
- Added 6 new animals!
- Touch buttons to go left or right
- New "ear" button to listen to each sound again
- New, consistent font styling
- Better swiping animation