Excellent collection of Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal and Logical Questions for competitive exams & Interview.
Today’s world is highly competitive and challenging, for getting a good job and clearing any competitive exam you need to have good aptitude and logical thinking. So we came up with a new Educational app for all ANDROID smart phones which helps you to revise aptitude concepts easily anytime. Just you have to download it, work on it and you will become master of aptitude and logic.
Aptitude Logic mainly focus on Job seekers, employers, students preparing for competitive exams, managers or a recent graduate, good range of questions will fully prepare app user for any exam/interview.
The game consists of 3 sections:
• Maths: In this section you have to work out problem by applying logic and formula also have questions on Time and work, train, boats n streams, probability, percentage, simple interest, allegation of mixture, profit and loss and calendar. You have 10 questions in each section.
• English: It will test your verbal ability and have set of 10 questions in each section.
• Reasoning consists of logical based question where you have to be smart on logical thinking.
• Result will be given once you complete the test and right answers will b displayed.
• Tips or help guide is provided for your convenience.
1. 300 questions that prepare you for any type of Aptitude interview or exam.
2. The set of question have mix of easy, medium and difficult level of questions.
3. You can select any number of questions and fix time limit according to your wish.
4. Brush up your concepts anytime before your interview/exam.
5. Fast and time saving Educational App.
6. Colorful catchy App with different sections so you will never feel bored.
7. Questions are categorized in different section for ease of use.
8. Easy way to judge how good you are in aptitude & logic.
9. Verbal ability section is also an add on advantage.
10. Practical skills and logical understanding.
11. Easy to use.
Like our app? Please rate 5 stars, so we can keep improving it. Thanks!
Get started now, and we hope you like it! :)
Tags: aptitude logic , best for aptitude verbal logical