Asahi Kanji JLPT-N5 (English)
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* A typical stack of flashcards for the first 120 Jōyō kanji (2010 official list) and the N5 level (lowest) of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test + 56 radicals (bushu) and primitive elements.
* Choice of the JLPT or Jōyō Kanji order.
* Display can be toggled on and off for all panels (kanji, meanings, On-yomi, Kun-yomi and sample compounds.
* Four multiple choice drills on meanings, On-yomi (Chinese readings) and Kun-yomi (Japanese readings)
* Choice of the range of kanji you want to concentrate on.
* Possibility to mark known kanji in order to exclude them from the drills.
* Encore! (a stack of cards populated with the wrong answers from the drills)
* Report displaying your score for each drill.
Recently changed in this version:
* Addition of flashcards and drills for radicals (bushu) and primitive elements.
* Improvement of the interface for tablets.