AURALBOOK for ABRSM Grade 7
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Now supported in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Grade 1-8 for Android and other mobile platforms are available now!
- Analyzes singing performance and recognizes areas to improve your accuracy with original music displayed on the same music sheet
- Allows you to recognize differences in pitch and beat, and instructs you in a real human voice
- Detects rhythm and strength of clapping and instructs you how to clap correctly
- Provides a detailed explanation for the listening part, e.g. music history, musical style, instant replay of sections, etc. Not just correct or wrong!
- Gives a selection of over 1,500 exam questions for all different grades
- Allows users to share their performances in the server with teachers who can listen to the recording and monitor the progress
- As if a music professor is teaching right beside you
AURALBOOK has earned many global recognitions, including the Grand Award of Asia Pacific at the 2012 ICT Awards, Gold Award of Asia Smartphone Contest 2013 and Gold Award of Hong Kong at the 2012 ICT Awards
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/playnote to get the most updated news!
AURALBOOK is the World’s first patented interactive electronic music book. You and your kids or students can learn and practice music in an easy and fun way, anytime, anywhere and your examination results will improve significantly!
AURALBOOK for ABRSM is written based on the latest 2011 ABRSM syllabus. Its new “Digital Ear” accurately receives signals of a student’s performance on singing pitches and volumes, clapping rhythms and intensities, then its “Artificial Intelligence” function analyzes and points out areas for improvement in real time. Finally, its “Cloud Computing” feature further creates statistical analysis based on the student’s track records, and makes suggestions to teachers about areas to target for training students. All these features help to enhance the student’s pitch, rhythm and listening capabilities.
AURALBOOK for ABRSM Grade 7 is written based on the latest 2011 ABRSM syllabus. It includes:
Test 1: Sing a lower part of a phrase
- Student can sing lower part of phrase and AURALBOOK will analyze and display both original music and what student has sung on the same music sheet in real time.
- Student can recognize the difference between original music and his/her singing on the screen immediately. It can judge right from wrong AUTOMATICALLY!
Test 2: Sight singing
- Similar to the actual exam, students can read the score before singing with auto accompaniment. AURALBOOK will analyze and display both original music and what the student sang on the same music sheet in real time.
- Student can recognize the difference between original music and his/her singing on the screen immediately. It can judge right or wrong AUTOMATICALLY!
Test 3/4: Recognize cadence/modulation
- Student will be told what the different cadences sound like and if he/she has selected the wrong answer.
Test 5: Recognize texture, structure, characters, style and period, and other features
- Student can select answers, which should be said in the actual examinations.
- A detailed explanation will be given for every questions. Not just simple Q&A!
- For questions about texture and structure, if the user has selected an incorrect answer, AURALBOOK will even tell them why the answer is inappropriate and replay the section of music that the user needs to hear automatically!
Test 6: Clap a phrase
- User can use TWO HANDS to clap and AURALBOOK will analyze and display both the original rhythm and what the user has clapped on the same music sheet in real time.
- User’s weaknesses and ways for improvement will be told with a human voice. It can judge right or wrong AUTOMATICALLY!
You can now learn music through a revolutionary product!
**Playnote Limited is not associated in any way with the ABRSM**
- Fixes minor bugs
- Supports recently launched mobile phones and tablet computers of various brands