Baby Learn Animals Flash Cards
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Zodinplex
- install to SD card
- sounds of animals (dog, cat, monkey, tiger, lion, sheep, lamb, horse, elephant, frog, cow, wolf)
- animals flashcards for kids
- each animal has word with picture
- education app for kids
- alphabet soundboard
- human voice for each animal picture
- helps child recognize animals
- nums for kids
- fruit for babies
- best interface for toddlers
- help mothers, fathers, parents, nurses, sisters to study numbers with kids
- could be used in nursery, kindergarten, pre-school, school, university
- animals sounds
- abc family app
- abc player
- abc tv
- animal games
- sounds of letters
- sounds of animals for toddlers
- number song
Each flash card is highly illustrated and an animated picture flashes up with the associated animals and sound. Alphabet and numbers flash cards help children develop memory and listening skills. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects, for example: A is for Apple.
Animals are a major group of multicellular, eukaryotic organisms of the kingdom Animalia or Metazoa. Their body plan eventually becomes fixed as they develop, although some undergo a process of metamorphosis later on in their life. Most animals are motile, meaning they can move spontaneously and independently. All animals are also heterotrophs, meaning they must ingest other organisms or their products for sustenance.
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment. Educational games are games that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning a skill as they play. Game types include board, card, and video games.
Tags: baby flash cards, learn animals for babies, فلش کارتهای.