10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Ease of use (behavior status as traffic light)
- Add as many kids as you want
- Screen widget
- Web platform: behaviorstatus.com
- Layout should be enhanced
Behaviour Status in an app that helps teachers/parents to keep track of their kids behavior
This app is specially recommended for kids with some behavior disorders like autism, Asperger, etc.
How does it work? Really simple: use traffic light to track your kid behavior. You can add as many kids as you want (your children, students, kids you're looking after...). Then, you can start adding behavior status, date and time in order to track it. It will help you monitor what specific factors upset your kids and make them having a wrong behavior.
Thus, set any behavior as positive, neutral or negative (green, yellow, red). Alternate Status input supports up to 5 colors for a more detailed tracking. You can record nodes throughout the day, e-mail status report or even checking for new blog posts on behaviorstatus.com.
A simple app that will help you to collect data enough to set a positive routine for your kid. Recommended.
The app also lets you view behavior changes over time on a child by child basis using the color coded calendar view. Use this history information to help encourage good behavior with simple rewards. Recent updates added the ability to store notes as you make status changes and better support for teachers.
Free Version Features:
- Track Overall Behavior
- Basic Status Input Red/Yellow/Green
- Alternate Status Input which supports up to 5 colors.
- Record Notes throughout the day
- Neutral Status
- Email Status Reports
- Easily correct past days
- Group Children by Class
- Easy Add/Edit Child, Classes, etc
- Sort Problem Kids to the Top
- 24 Hour Time Option
- Home Screen Widget
- Checking for new blog posts on BehaviorStatus.com
- Specific Behavior Tracking
- Enable Specific Behavior Tracking by Child
- Add/Edit/Delete Specific Behaviors by Child
- Copy Specific Behaviors from one child to another
- Stats and Graphing
Features enabled by Donate Version:
- Disable Ads
KW: behavior status, behavior tracking, behavior, autism, add, adhd, odd
Its long over due, but finally here is the new version of Behavior Status
- Redesigned to support Android 4.0 phones and tablets.
- Simpler user interface to eliminate confusion and hidden options
- Preparing for the future release to add online synchronization
A great app but data export only shows overall behaviour which begs the question, Why allow users to add options? Can summary and export include all customised fields? Would definitely be worth 5 stars then
The video is not the same as the actual interaction.
Easy to quickly log information. Emails reports easily. However, not all the status levels appear in report when using the 5 leveled scale. Fix this for higher rating.
I use this app for data collection for applied behaviour analysis and it is great. Simple to use and easy to review the data. It no longer works on my device.
Middle school teacher
Would give five stars if I was able to import students' names, if specific behaviors could be exported in bulk per student and per class and not just 1 behavior @ a time. Otherwise this app has tremendous potential.
This app is fantabulas!
Virtually unusable and convoluted