Blender and VTK Rendering
by: HK.Collection • 1
Blender is an open source 3D modeling program that has the capability to produce high-quality 3D data renderings. This tutorial will provide instructions on Blender basics as well as importing and rendering models in both vrml, stl, and VTK formats. Topics will include basics of Blender navigation, materials, rendering, and python scripting with the VTK toolset from inside Blender.
Objectives of this tutorial:
• Learn Blender UI
• Export data from Paraview and import in Blender
• Understand basics of material properties in Blender
• Learn how to create cameras
• Learn how to setup lights
• Perform basic rendering in Blender
• Demonstrate direct VTK/Blender integration
Table of Content:
• Using Blender
• Importing Data from Paraview
• Using Blender Directly with VTK and Python
Application feature :
- Offline (No need to connect to the INTERNET).
- Bookmark pages.
- Zoom on pages.
- Support text searching helps quick locating.
- Every page has its small thumbnail.
- Slight click the Previous and Next buttons to turn pages.
- Full Screen: slight click the center of screen to switch full screen reading mode.
- Press any corner of Tutorial page and slide for turning page.
- Book mode reading (Landscape mode) , Just rotate the device.
- Perfect quality for big screen Phone and Tablet.
Tags: blender 3d modeling tutorials , vtk , vtk sync render