Bo's Dinnertime Story was nominee for the Dutch Media Preschooler Award 2013 for Best App!
All children go through a phase that makes family dinnertime less fun and a solution can be to involve them in the routine of preparing dinner and cleaning the table.
"Bo's Dinnertime Story" offers your child the opportunity to help the adorable and playful Bo the Giraffe with all steps surrounding dinner time like;
* Buying groceries
* Putting these in the cupboard
* Putting the tablecloth on the table
* Putting the plate, knife, fork and spoon on the table
* Serving the food
* Eating the food
* Serving dessert
* Cleaning the table
* Washing the dishes.
The App will encourage and teach your child good dinnertime habits in a fun and interactive way!
Recommended Age: 2 - 6 years, but also fun to play with the parents!
* Story-game with 10 fun and educational scenes
* A way to encourage good dinnertime habits
* Great song in the final scene and on the radio
* Fun music and sounds
* Hidden sounds and animation effects
* Clear voice-over in English, German or Dutch
* Child-friendly interface
* Fun extra snack game
* Skills development like; listening, matching, sorting, counting and coordination
Other Bo the Giraffe Apps!
- "Bo's Bedtime Story", the fun Bo the Giraffe story about... all the steps around bedtime!
- "Bo's School Day", the fun Bo the Giraffe story about all the steps around school time!
- "Bo's Matching Game", the Memory game that teaches kids words and challenges the brain!
- "Bo's Jigsaw Puzzles", the fun Puzzle App with Bo the Giraffe and his Friends!
*KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE*
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE “Bo's Dinnertime Story”
X Does not collect or share any personal data
X Does not contain any ads
X Under the "Press 3 Seconds" pop-up in the start screen a link is hidden to the other Bo the Giraffe apps
X Does not contain Social Network Integration
Heppi wants to offer children the possibility to discover and experience the daily routines that surround them everyday.
Tags: storybook dinnertime , bo geht essen