Ancient Egypt is the perfect app for exploring the secrets of hieroglyphics, mummification, the Pyramids, Tutankhamen, Cleopatra, and other popular Egyptian topics. Learn and play at the same time through a variety of games like Memory Match, Jigsaw Puzzles, and the Magic Square among others. Learning has never been more fun with this interactive and educational app that is based on school curriculum.
Britannica apps are fantastic homework help to make sure children get their homework done. At the same time they get fun, excitement and sheer astonishment at the high-tech delights of these new Britannica apps. And as it’s from Britannica you can be sure it’s appropriate and safe for the whole family.
Learning about ancient Egypt has never been more fun with this quick, interactive and educational app based on the school curriculum. Ideal for homework help, the app features:
Exclusive Encyclopædia Britannica curriculum-based features with high quality videos, pictures and captions written specifically for ages 8-12.
Table of contents
The Ancient Egyptian World
Dynasties of Egypt
The River Nile
Gods and the Afterlife
Egyptian Gods A-Z -14 top Gods including:
Isis and Osiris
Then the fun starts:
• Map – With this amazing tool you can locate where you are anywhere in the world. Want to see the Pyramids? It’s easy with our map tool, and use the zoom feature to see one of the largest structures ever built up close and personal!
• Jigsaw Puzzles, created from amazing graphics of ancient Egypt. Break apart the puzzle and have some fun by shaking your device and then sliding the pieces back into place to complete the puzzle - it’s not as easy as it looks!
• Scramble images of ancient Egypt in The Magic Square game by shaking your device. Challenge yourself by re-arranging the squares to unscramble the image.
• Brush off - brush the layers to reveal images of ancient Egypt and then try to guess what it is – how many can you answer correctly?
• Test your knowledge on ancient Egypt with the Quiz feature - how much have you learned? But hurry: you must answer quickly as the quiz is timed!
• Test your memory with the popular Memory Match game and match up the pairs!
Why not take your exploration into ancient Egypt a step further and link to Britannica’s online services – Britannica Online for Kids or Britannica Online – to continue your discoveries.
Try it today!
Tags: why was ancient egypt amazing kids , high quality pictures of ancient egypt , ancient egypt widget , embeded ancient egypt game , ancient egyptian stars for children , google safesearch for kids / nile river
from 1 reviews