Watch the jumping bug wave its antennas and laugh as you solve flashcards! Get stickers for correct answers! This flashcard game is a fun way for kids to learn math facts. Through sound and animation, kids are encouraged to keep solving problems. The game is customizable: you choose the numbers, type of problem (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and quantity. For example, the beginner can start with addition and the 1’s to see problems like 1+1, 1+2, 1+3, but the advanced student can work with the numbers 9 through 12. A report card displays your results with a letter grade of A, B, or Try Again and also lists the problems you need to practice. For an extra challenge, you can be quizzed on a random mix of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems. A starburst of fireworks rewards a perfect practice session! This is an exciting and fun way for kids to learn math facts! No ads, web access, collection or tracking of personal information.
• addition, subtraction, multiplication, division flashcards; randomize for extra challenge!
• choose from numbers 1-12; earn stickers for correct answers!
• report card lists results, time, and incorrect problems to work on
• no ads, in-app purchases, or collection of personal information
• friendly bug waves antennas and cheers you on!
Tags: math games with answers , h , animation about math flash , flash kids answers , flash cards solving math , animations math , mathematics flashcards for class 9 and 10 , flash math games for kids , math flash game