CardDroid Math Flash Cards
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By WhitneyApps
Nearly 200,000 sold in three app markets.
★★★★★ "Fun for all ages, customizable and easy to use. It's the best card app I've used. My kids range from 7-17 years old and they all use this." - Customer Review
Easy to get started + fully customizable when you need it. Unlike most apps, you can set exactly what your child needs (like multiplying by 7 & 8, for example). Now with 10 Common Core standard problem sets to match what they’re learning in school.
Earn stars for correct answers and win animations and “micro games” for perfect scores. Unlock the “Doodle” card style after 60 minutes of practice.
Customizable Timer helps kids build speed and for tests they’ll take in school. History screens let you track progress & spot problem areas.
CardDroid Math Flash Cards is one of the best ways to learn math facts.
- Math fact flashcards for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Dozens of built-in problem sets or make your own
- 10 Common Core standards
- Vertical flash cards or horizontal number sentences
- History screens to track progress
- 4 sound sets or silent, 7 card color schemes
- Optimized for Kindle Fire, HD, HDX
- Kid-tested and Proven (see below and check recent reviews for testimonials)
- NO ADS and NO IN-APP PURCHASES
★★★★★ “Our three kids, now aged 7, 9 and 10 have been breezing through 100 flash cards with this app nearly every day for the past two years. All three are tops in math in their class. My 9 and 10 year olds are doing multiplication and division tables through 20x20! I always did well in math but only memorized through 12x12. I believe regular practice with this app has given my kids a tremendous advantage versus their classmates! Everyone enjoys doing things they can do well and now my kids think math is fun!” – Roger, Amazon Appstore Customer
SPECIAL NEEDS: We've been told by customers that CardDroid Math is helpful for kids with special learning needs.
KID TESTED: CardDroid Math Flash Cards has been tested with many children to maximize your child's learning. Send us your suggestions to make it better - we listen.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS: We currently offer practice for standards K.OA.5, 1.OA.6, 1.NBT.4, 1.NBT.5, 2.OA.2, 2.NBT.5, 2.NBT.8, 3.OA.7, 3.NBT.2, 3.NBT.3. Are there others you’d like to see? Let us know. Four more are currently in the works.
★★★★★ "Great app for grade school… my son loves to play it and has a fun time… and he is learning."
★★★★★ "This app is perfect for my nine year old who needs help in math. Make more of these!!!"
★★★★★ "This is well worth the money for the kids who need to learn their math facts. Settings let you choose how you go through the facts and what facts will be used."
Especially great for Kindergarten through fifth grade. Also works for preschool with help or for older kids who would benefit from brushing up or increasing speed.
Tags: card droid math flash cards, card droid math, carddroid math flash cards for the computer, carddroid math flash cards, number 2 flash card, carddroid math, apps flash cards math nook.
New in version 3.0:
• Added 10 Common Core standards
• New "Doodle" color scheme - unlocked after 60 minutes of active practice
• New "within" problem sets (e.g., "Addition within 20")
• Optional horizontal "number sentence" format (5 x 3 = _)
• Updated user interface with "holo" color scheme.
• New and improved animations and micro-games as rewards after perfect problem sets. (Not available on Google TV.)