5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
CCTools is native IDE for Android devices. It includes C/C++/Lua/GNU Makefile source code editor with syntax highlighting and complete android gcc toolchain for arm/mips/x86 devices. Console applications and native activity applications are supported. To execute Lua scripts, please install LuaJIT from Add-ons (Menu-Add-ons).
Toolchain, support files and examples will downloaded and installed on first start. Required 100MB on the application's storage and 30MB on the internal SD card.
Please send your feedbacks, bugs, installation problems to email: mailto://sashz@pdaXrom.org
gcc toolchain sources: http://tools.android.com/overview/ndk-git
Video how-to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8HQWf9K-c
Tags: android editor source, cctools android c/c ide, cctools для андроид скачать, luajit android, 안드로이드 에디터 소스.
Recently changed in this version:
- Auto indent (can be disabled in settings).
- Auto pairing (can be disabled in settings).
- Saving the build options for gcc/g++ (build button).
- Saving the cursor position for saved files.
- Fixed clearing the undo buffer after saving file.
- Button and menu option to quick access a list of errors and warnings.