CDU Mobile helps you stay connected to Charles Darwin University (CDU), wherever you are. Get in contact using the staff directory, find your way around with campus maps, browse photo and video content, log in to Learnline, check out the latest news and events, connect via social media, and much more.
- Directory: Search the public staff directory, send an email or make a call, and add that person directly to your phone's address book.
- Events: See what exciting CDU events are coming up, both on campus and in the community. Add events directly to your personal device calendar.
- News: Browse and search the news feed and keep up-to-date with what's happening at the University.
- Maps: Pinpoint your current location on campus, search for campus buildings and check opening hours. Find places to eat, student accommodation, academic programs, support services and more.
- Units: Browse and search CDU's extensive unit repository and discover what classes are on offer. Bookmark your units for easy reference.
- Library: Check opening hours and get in contact with the helpful staff at our CDU Library locations. Search using Summon, the catalogue, e-books and mobile friendly databases.
- Learnline: Access your Learnline content on the go. Check announcements, grades, discussion boards, blogs, journals and course content from your mobile device. Read and download assignments, upload content and more.
- Social: Connect with your University on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
- Images: Browse or search images of our campuses, events and everyday life in and around the CDU community.
- Videos: Browse and subscribe to the latest video uploads on our YouTube channel.
- Links: Get instant access to important CDU web pages, including services, publications and events.
- Emergency: Access important phone numbers and information when you need them.