Forbidden City, Great Wall of China, Yangtze River, Potala Palace, Terracotta Army and many more! How well do you know China? Did you know that it has the highest railway bridge, the deepest river canyon and the longest canal in the world? This educational game uses 50 photos to introduce you to the major features of one of the most fascinating countries on earth. With interesting spoken facts about each one.
* Entertaining game to introduce you to one of the most fascinating countries on earth
* 50 photos
* Interesting spoken facts about each feature
* Race Mode to test your memory
* Slideshow & Story Mode to show you all the photos and facts in sequence
* Easy on-screen gestures allow you to find Facts, Races, Race Results, Slideshow & Story Mode, Zoom and Pan, Shopping at Amazon, Sharing Mode, Quiet Mode, Wikipedia and Help.
* No push advertising and no internet connection required.
"China" features Race Mode, which asks you questions at speed to test your memory. At the end of the race, you can check how well you have done relative to your other races. Slideshow & Story Mode shows you all the photos and facts in sequence; simply slide through the images with your finger on the screen, both horizontally and vertically. Zoom and Pan allows you to magnify the photos to see more detail. Shopping at Amazon takes you to the Amazon website to see related items for sale. Sharing Mode allows you to share a copy of the paid version of this app with friends. Quiet Mode allows you to play this game with or without voice prompts. And you can quickly jump to the relevant page on Wikipedia for more information.
The paid version of this app has much higher resolution photos than the free versions.
from 4 reviews