Chinese Zodiac GoLink & LinkUp
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By DmWork
Chinese Zodiac GoLink Game also is the classic kid's board game, a link game to improve memory skills for kids. It's fun , it also can help kids to identify these common Chinese Zodiac.
* Use 'U/Z' lines to remove all pairs of identical icons.
* The move ways are different for each level, You will need to link differently for different levels.
* Get more Stars in each level to unlock the hidden level.
* Special DIY Game Mode, You can play with your own letters .
* More than five chain hits will create a props.
* 4 magic props: Add your bonus , time, hint, and reset times .
* TIME LIMIT for each level, so keep link !
* Chinese Zodiac GoLink can bring you lots of fun, and also train your reactivity ability !
Go and have a challenge!
About Chinese Zodiac：
The Shēngxiào (Chinese: 生肖), better known in English as the Chinese Zodiac, is a scheme that relates each year to an animal and its reputed attributes, according to a 12-year mathematical cycle. It has wide currency in several East Asian countries such as China, Korea and Japan.
The zodiac traditionally begins with the sign of the Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig. And there are many stories about the origins of the Chinese Zodiac which explain why this is so (see below). The following are the twelve zodiac signs (each with its associated Earthly branch) in order and their characteristics.
Tags: nice ui, origins of the chinese zodiac for kids, the story of the chinese zodiac for kids.