Brought to you from the industry leader in mobile app development for K-12 schools and school districts, the Cienega High School app by SchoolInfoApp enables parents, students, alumni, faculty and staff to quickly access all of the who, what, when and where for Cienega High School!
With the Cienega High School app by SchoolInfoApp, you can:
- Get push notifications
- Keep up with the latest news and announcements
- View calendars for general events, athletics, clubs and school organizations
- Add an entire calendar or individual events to your device calendar
- Share calendars
- Get directions to off-campus events
- View a map with your school’s event locations
- View faculty/staff contact information and pictures
- Call or email faculty/staff or go to their individual websites
- Access quick links to your online gradebook system, cafeteria menus and more
- Get important documents
- View picture galleries
The Cienega High School app by SchoolInfoApp also provides students with valuable tools, such as:
- My Assignments - A virtual assignment book that students can use to keep track of homework, upcoming tests and projects, complete with due date and priority level.
- TipLine - Submit anonymous tips directly to your school administrator about bullying instances, academic integrity concerns or possible on-campus criminal activity.
SchoolInfoApp is the only turn-key mobile app provider for K-12 schools and districts. Our team handles all content management, data import and graphic design, so that school admins, teachers and coaches don’t have to take time away from the classroom and students to keep SchoolInfoApp updated.
Through the support of education-friendly businesses, apps by SchoolInfoApp are 100% sponsor funded for many schools ensuring that valuable funds are not diverted from the classroom to provide this service. To learn more about becoming a sponsor and advertising in this or other apps by SchoolInfoApp, visit our website or call us at (318) 497-7536.
All of the above features are optional depending on your school admin’s preferences. If a feature is not included for your school, this means your school administrator has instructed us not to include it.